Application

 Application:


1. Write an application to the Principal of your college, requesting him for leave of one month.


The Principal,

School A.B.C.

City D.E.F.

Subject: Application for one month leave.


Sir,

           I have been experiencing a persistent fever for the past two weeks. Initially, I expected to recover quickly, but despite ongoing treatment, the fever has not subsided. Dr. Pir Bakhsh, M.B.B.S., has advised that I need complete rest and continuous treatment. He has recommended that I take a month off to fully restore my health.

Therefore, I kindly request a leave of absence for 30 days, from February 16, 2013, to March 17, 2013. The doctor's recommendation is attached for your reference.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Yours obediently,

X.Y.Z.

Dated: February 16, 2013.


2. Write an application to the Principal of your college, requesting for a character certificate.


The Principal,

School A.B.C.

City D.E.F.

Subject: Application to request for a character certificate.


Sir,

I was a student at your college until April 30th of this year and sat for the Intermediate Examination in May, achieving 650 marks and placing in the First Division. During my time at the college, I served as the President of the Students' Union and was an active member of several clubs, including the Dramatic Club, the Photographic Society, the Science Society, and Bazm-e-Urdu. Additionally, I was part of the first Eleven in football and participated in the District and Divisional Tournaments.

  I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with a testimonial that reflects my character, academic performance during my two years at the college, and my involvement in extracurricular activities.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours obediently,

X.Y.Z.

Dated: June 24, 2013



3. Write an application to your principal for remission of fine.


The Principal,

School A.B.C.

City D.E.F.

Subject: Remission of fee


Sir,

With due respect, I wish to inform you that I was unable to attend college during the last two weeks of March due to illness. I was suffering from typhoid and had no one to deliver my application to the college. I live in the village of Kot Habat, where there are no postal services available. I have attached a certificate of my sickness from the in-charge of the village dispensary.

Given these circumstances, I kindly request that my fine of Rs. 100 be waived. I come from a poor family and cannot afford to pay the fine. I hope you will consider my situation and grant my request.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.


Yours obediently,

X.Y.Z.

Dated: September 10, 2013


4. Write an application to our Principal, asking to be exempted from payment of fees.


The Principal,

School A.B.C.

City D.E.F.

Subject: Exemption from fee payment


Madam,

I wish to inform you that I have successfully completed the Third Year class at your college this year, securing very good marks and ranking third in my class.

My father, who is fifty years old, earns Rs. 5000 per month and supports a large family of eight members. Last year, you kindly granted me a full concession in fees. I am requesting that you consider exempting me from the payment of fees this year as well.

I would like to add that I am a Girl Guide Proctor, a member of the first Hockey Eleven, and the Secretary of Bazm-e-Urdu.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration.


Yours obediently,

X.Y.Z.

Dated: October 12, 2013

(According to the Board Syllabus)

Popular posts from this blog

Conditional Sentences

Types of Sentences

Zero Conditionals Sentences