Unit:1. The Saviour of Mankind; Exercise, Conditionals: Type I (Open condition)

 Conditionals: Type I (Open condition)


Conditionals of this type tell us that something will happen if a certain condition is fulfilled. The condition may or may not be fulfilled.


      Example:  If they arrive late, they will miss the bus.


C. Complete the sentences using the given verbs.

hurry, give, invite, sell, inform, go, win, help, allow, play



1. If I see Aslam, I'll  invite  him to dinner tomorrow.


2. If I  go  out, I'll turn off the TV.


3.If you  play  tricks on people, they will not trust you again.


4. If the farmer sells   all his kiwi-fruit in the market, he will be very pleased.


5. I'll help you with your homework if I can.


6. I'll  allow you to ride my bike if you like.


7. Will you pass this basket to Auntie Sophie if you see her?


8. If we go, we'll catch the bus.


9. Will you inform  me, if you're going to be late?


10. If he works hard, he will win the competition.


Popular posts from this blog

Conditional Sentences

Zero Conditionals Sentences

The Poem BY EMILY DICKINSON